Expected Learning Outcomes and Assessment
The TLPDC is proud to announce several new resources related to Expected Learning Outcomes and Assessment. These new resources provide information on a variety of assessment topics including: learning outcomes statements, assessment of student learning, assessment of teaching effectiveness, and consultation on Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) projects.
- FAQ - This section provides answers to general questions related to expected learning outcome statements and assessment.
- Web Resources - Internet sites related to developing expected learning outcome statements and assessment.
- Materials Available from the TLPDC - The TLPDC has several books related to assessment available for loan.
- Writing and Assessing Student Learning Outcomes Handbook - Information and documentation, including examples along with editable, blank sheets, necessary to implement expected learning outcome statements and assessment.
- Learning Outcomes and Assessment Strategies & Methods - Direct links to additional documents concerning expected learning outcomes statements and assessment.
- Confidential Student Satisfaction Survey - Services provided to TLPDC to faculty members and instructors who seek assistance in improving classroom management skills. Results kept confidential.
- Consultation for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Projects - Service available for faculty members seeking projects related to teaching and learning assessment.
- Workshops - List of workshops related to writing and assessing expected learning outcome statements; includes link for workshop registration.
- Sample Learning Outcome Statements - Examples from different academic disciplines of expected learning outcome statements.